Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Stardome

Star dome

WALT: structure a recount. Task description On Thursday the 14th of September we went to Stardome it was fun.It was so fun because my friends including me liked it.Read downbelow to find out what we done.
On thursday the 14th of September we,went to Stardome.It was fun because everyone went.Have you been to Stardome before?
Image result for star dome
We went on the Park before we went inside.I went on top of the roof like a monkey.It was awesomely cool,you should've seen me and my friend.We climbed high in the sky.You should come to.

Stardome is a place with observatory it is like a massive ball.It has a scale to show how much you weigh on another planet.There is three rooms the first room is like a massive hologram tv,but that's not all.They have an even bigger one.Believe it or not the actual  movie was in the dome.I was so amazed it looked so cool.
Image result for spaceshipScreen Shot 2017-09-18 at 7.29.18 AM.png
We all had watched a movie in the dome I could not believe it at first,but wow.The movie was about a man and a woman who go off to moons of different planets.They go to discover Saturn's moon but get dragged in the gravity.They managed to get but as they go out they also get hit from a meteor.It was quite awesome the movie.

Everything was quite alright.I think everyone including me had a great time together.I hope you have a great time when you go there.Image result for all eight planets

No comments:

Post a Comment